SlotForum banner
1821 - 1840 of 2503 Posts

·
Slot King
4,420 Posts
Just back from a fabulous race meeting on the awesome track at Champagne Mouton, finished second overall (the good wishes in this thread must have worked), my best score; even though I think I won more races last year (they do have a strange point system)
Leisure Flooring Urban design Recreation Event

Must dash, I have a bottle of 2015 (yummy) Medoc waiting for me.

Joel

·
Slot King
4,420 Posts
Well, I have a confession to make, over the weekend I was unfaithful, and only raced a single Ferrari (out of 5 classes)
This is the baby, Otaki 1/24th 250TR, much admired and quite quick, sadly got beaten into second place by a very quick and well driven Russkit McLaren.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Toy Car

Weirdly effective chassis, drop arm that shouldn't work but does, sidewinder that should do wheelstands but doesn't. It just shouldn't not be fast and easy to drive.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

The Atlas Dino shown previously was run in practice and went really well too, had I known there was a Russkit running (which I could never beat with the TR) I would have raced the Dino. It will now have to wait until next year's meeting.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive design

By finishing second overall, I was able to choose a prize from the pile of stuff available, I picked the best thing there (IMO)
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Car

Joel

1821 - 1840 of 2503 Posts