SlotForum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Anthony Bartlett
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over last few weeks I have been building wquite a lot as well as restoring and fixing a few cars.

These are some of the Ferrari's I have done

Hope you like them,

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive design

Car Vehicle Wheel Toy Tire

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Locking hubs

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

Attachments

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
Ferrari certainly made some beautiful cars back then, not saying modern ones are not but the old ones are in a league of their own.

· Gordon Steadman
7,187 Posts
A few!!! That's like my entire 'collection' of cars!

How do you choose the ones to bring to Bordo? Just the fastest or the ones you know will work on the Carrera track? I have no idea what will go there.

· Anthony Bartlett
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol Gus - I am a Ferrari Fanatic - especially the 40's -70's and build them for pleasure. A few of the cars above just would not cut it at judging and the Blue SWB is resin. The '55 375 is one of Munters superb creations with a Chase cars steerable front wheels.

Only the 2 GTO's from this batch are coming ;)

· Kitbasher
4,698 Posts
You have been a busy boy Anthony!

As soon as I have Roncole and Bordo' behind me I want to get started on my Maranello Stockpile...

· ParrotGod
12,601 Posts
Nice builds. Are these 1/32?

@acquaman1: could you please post a pic of the underside of the #3 please? I am interested on how you arranged the exhaust pipes (I have the same car almost finished).

· Anthony Bartlett
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the nice comments guys - always appreciated. I just really have to improve my photography :) The shadows and light and focus are terrible.

All the above are 1/32nd scale.

Aquaman - nice builds - Munter really does great bodies - I have been hoarding a few more that I will get in next few weeks :)

· Registered
103 Posts
Nice builds. Are these 1/32?

@acquaman1: could you please post a pic of the underside of the #3 please? I am interested on how you arranged the exhaust pipes (I have the same car almost finished).
Gio, I cut a section of the pipes corresponding with the wheels, otherwise they,d cross the axles. I think that shell has Ninco TR ancestry, the Ninco was clamshell body with the running gear clipped in the lower half.
Nice builds Anthony, I want to do a Dino sometime, thanks for your kind comments.

· Anthony Bartlett
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A couple more that I have recently completed
smile.png

A modified Cox 1/24th Ferrari. A few weeks ago in a collection I bought was another original Cox Ferrari, but for the first time (for me) Came with the rear suspension arms, and there were a few extra. So added them here.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

An Updated and refurbished Ferrari 225 - Highway Pioneers

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Automotive design

A 1.24th 250 GTO

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive design

1/24th Carerra 312

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

· Administrator
11,682 Posts
You're a lucky man Anthony - those suspension arms are almost always missing on the Cox cars, or at best one is left in a box... supposedly it's easy to bend a paper clip to duplicate them (I think the instructions have a diagram), but I have yet to do that, and it's been about 20 years since I found my first Cox F1...

Don

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.