SlotForum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Yep, those pop-ups are unbearable even with my pop-up buster. You know how to solve that now don't you.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Nitemare but think I posted Phoenix details ok? Sending pic. Int how come no Sf details etc, I know not strictly a club but come on...

·
Registered
420 Posts
maybe things like that should be on a resource here in the forum... not wanting to deminishing the effort made... but

//peter

·
Registered
325 Posts
My apologies about all the pop-ups on the site. It's what sadly comes with free hosting and is rather annoying.
But it does mean the site hasn't cost a thing!

I've also added 2 more clubs today:
Phoenix Scalextric Club
& Wellingborough Slot Car Club

thank you both for contributing,
James

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
now now boys an girls, nuro we know you host things nicely and appreciative we are of it too

swiss hurry up

Jonny dont scream at the messenger JJ does the webdesign! I have enough trouble with my site as it is!

Rob

·
Registered
325 Posts
yep, any suggestions on what would make it any better to me please. (The design as it is now was to make it as simple to use as possible.) I'm aware the pop-ups are a big problem, i think i'll change hosting to remove this problem.

James

·
Ric Woods
817 Posts
That's a great idea and a very useful site. I'll not now need to keep asking Inte about the tracks I'm going to, much to his relief I'm sure! Oddly enough AOL seemed to block the pop-ups ok, so it's good for something then...

Mooster (bumpy 2 lane Classic, 50', 3.4 seconds)

·
Registered
325 Posts
hello again,
just a quick update - the site address has now changed to www.ukslotclubguides.tk

i've change the hosting which has now removed all the pop-ups (apart from 1) which is less annoying.

James

http://www.ukslotclubguides.tk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts