SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Tore
1,861 Posts
Been doing a little scenery work.

New hill added to back straight, but it needs more trees and scrubs

Hill going into rocks at the end of the straight, finish and detailing not done yet.

A little painted water in a corner, not satisfied with the result, but it was my first attempt to make water.

Making a a "bridge" that lead onto the backstraight.

·
Tore
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. The track scenery is not complete yet, but I'll take some new overview pics later tonight.

Note! I've had some webserver trouble, so my pics have been unawailable for some hours today. Sorry about that.

·
Tore
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for the late reply, but here are some recent overview pics of the track in the current state.

The room is small so it was difficult to get a good pic of the complete track (had to take it through the door). The room is only 3,4 meters long (11 feet) and the track is designed so I can reach everyvhere. The mid section is only 1,25 metes wide (4 feet), and the side sections are 1,8 meters wide (6 feet).

I tried to squeese in as much track as possible, so the layot got 3 levels where the back straigt turns (R4) into a steep 2 level downhill wich ends in a 180 degree parabolic S.That section is very cool to drive in both directions.

I'm quite pleased with the layout and drivabilty of the track, the only thing I'm missing, is a realy long backstraight where the cars could max out top-speed. I guess that would require about a 6 meter long room (20 feet).

Mid section of the track with the Pitlane. Scenery is starting to get nice on this section of the track, but there still is some detailing and finish to add. Btw. I have ordered 50+ more trees

Right side of the track. Most scenery is starting to get complete, but still missing the backdrop/scenery behind the backstraight and turn down the hill.

Left side of the track. This section still needs a lot of scenery work

I'm dreaming of taking down the wall on the left side of the room to make it twice as long, and then build a routed track. But I guess that won't happen this or the next year, so i'll finish this one first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.