SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Whilst surfing around I came across the website of the Vigin system composed of the Virgn Airways and about 12 other companies/entities they seem to own/sponsor. So I figured that Richard Branson himself might go for a racing team in addition to other new endeavors.
Virgin.com

What, I asked, might he want for team cars? I came up with this scenario that could occur.

A Bentley Speed 8 Chassis.
Then since Bentley is owned by VolkWagen they might be able to get Porsche power for the chassis.

Due to problems with Audi not wanting to provide them engines and Bentley had nothing of their own and Porsche just might want to get their feet wet at Le Mans again.

So this is what I came up with as far a a livery that might exist someday.
The body is a TSRF 1/32nd scale Bentley Speed 8 in Vac form. Chassis Is a full sidewinder scratch built that just finished running in the UK in the Alms Proxy race there.

Fun to come up with fantasy liveries on what might occur. Tired of the same livery on all the same cars

Some one wanted chassis photos of the Bentley/Porsche. So here they are.

·
Registered
714 Posts
This is what I LOVE to see - new, original, creative and imaginitive liveries - great stuff!

I am lacking in both design and execution skills but the more I see like this, the happier I am. Let's see more and more variety and individualism.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Added some photos for those who wanted to see the chassis of the Bentley/Porsche.
check the first post for the photos.

Larry LS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts