SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi to all.
This is my Slot track in Greece. This Circuit is manufactured in a side of wall, in my work space. When it is not used turn back to wall.

Please tell me your opinion about the track!(I apologise for my bad English)

P.S:This is the link you can see more picture A.P.R

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (alan1302 @ 8 Feb 2008, 22:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Really nice track there - love the lighting on it.

Alan

Thank you very much Alan.The lights are BRAWA !
This is my first track.
It is not a very long. Only 13m. I would prefer longer, but my father could kill me If i tell it to him.

QUOTE (GRAH1 @ 8 Feb 2008, 23:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>nice job there APR love to have a closer look when I get back to Greece is it sport track or classic?
Thank you GRAH1, I am waiting! It is SCALEXTRIC SPORT!

Please could any one tell me how could i make my track more grip?Because i think it is very slippery, specialy after a week nonuse!

·
Registered
45 Posts
QUOTE (GRAH1 @ 8 Feb 2008, 23:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>use ortman tyres they work great on sport but sadly render other tyres useless .I'll pm you later

Ok, but something else that i can spread on the track?
The tyres i use are Slot.it P1 and P2 and less P3(only to some cars).With this tyres i manage to do better time than the other tyres (SPIRIT, SLOT.IT P4 and NINCO), almost 1.5 second less!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.