SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
How unusual is the 904 Spyder with the long nose and headlights? All the images I found had a short nose with round headlamps.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Racing
Gadget Machine Electronic device Font Camera accessory

This one arrived last week and just finished swapping the inline setup for a sidewinder. With an NSR 25k Shark Evo, slot.it 12:31 gears, ball bearings for rear axle and 15x10mm wheels with silicone tires it set my track record after the usual break-in. No real tuning yet, just loosening pod and body screws a bit and rounding off the outer tire edge. Very consistent lap times and easy to drive fast. Funny how some cars just have “it”.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Sky

Nice story about the restoration of this Stuck 962

·
Registered
889 Posts
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Chris Perry is the founder of Autotrader.com and his personal collection is housed in a private museum near me. He often opens it to the public for local fundraisers. Although I have not been fortunate to visit in person, I thought I would share these photos from Our State magazine.
Car Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Building
P

He takes each car for a “spirited” drive through our mountains monthly.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Trisha, any more pics of the Spyder? I have an extra Super Shells 906 body that would work as a base for a conversion.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Toy

TA 71 kit 904. My first experience with a 3D printed car and lexan clear parts. The headlight covers were the only bits I didn’t mangle. Fell back on cutting windshield and side windows from a croissant carton. Still need to add the windshield wiper.
Went with a slot.it pod and NSR 21.9k Shark motor. I’ll see how she runs tomorrow.

Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Hood

·
Registered
889 Posts
Ran some timed laps today. Very quiet and smooth, quick on the straights an tippy in the corners. Weight is 63gm which is quite light compared to similar cars. The MRRC with the brass chassis is74gm. Lap times comparable so with some lead low and lateral it should compete well against my other early 60’s cars.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Gadget Electronic device Machine Auto part Electronics accessory

1 - 20 of 27 Posts