SlotForum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Laurence, as far as I know SVWorks Slot cars is planning to release(anytime soon) a 3dp kit that should be a high performance Slot car 馃榾. I think Tamar and Tom will give us some feedback on that project in the near future.

Also read somewhere that SRC has some plans to do the 919 after the successful release of the Toyota LMP1.

For sure many of us are waiting for this model whether in kit format or RTR car馃槈
This is one available on Cults3d.
Automotive tire Tire Hood Car Motor vehicle

Registered
A fine Christmas gift from chums. Converting it for slot use might throw up a few surprises, so it's probably destined to be a static exhibit on the Mess. I like the suggestion on the box that the kit is suitable for the over-10 age group. View attachment 290800 f
View attachment 290801
A wire drop arm mounted off the rear axle tubes ISO style for the guide! And one of those mini motor's with the reduction gearing seen on eBay.
John.

Registered
Trisha, any more pics of the Spyder? I have an extra Super Shells 906 body that would work as a base for a conversion.
This is an available free 3d file, chappyman66 has put the one he hollowed out on Cults3d! I did this one before his and hollowed it out by hand and dermal, Bergsprder in 1/24 with a Avant Slot chassis, runs and handles very nice as I imagine a hill climbs car would! LOL
Car Vehicle Toy Wheel Motor vehicle
Point-and-shoot camera Reflex camera Camera lens Digital camera Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera

Cheers,
John.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts