SlotForum banner
2141 - 2160 of 2207 Posts

· Registered
17,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,143 ·
Thanks, Daniel. Most kind. During my enforced absence Mrs Grumpy has tidied up. It's a terrifying prospect, frankly, because finding tools and unfinished projects won't be easy. However, I remain grateful that my Beetle collection remains undiscovered, which is a relief.

Force 10s have already returned today. The second was for wearing trousers that have seen better times. "Just look at the state of you," she commanded foolishly. "Your trousers are ripped to shreds and falling around your knees, and where the hell did you get that jacket?" she asked, as vocalese rose in crescendo to new heights.

I simply requested that if she spots three of anything that she lets me know before luncheon guests arrive. Yep, she turned Aztec again.

· Registered
17,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,151 ·
Thanks, Paul. I'm sure you're right, too. I shall probably leave the car with a matte finish because I quite like it, and I've got one or two with a gloss finish. Incidentally, these cars go exceptionally well around the Mess.

I've often been tempted to modify one into a tarmac' scorcher, but having given up club racing, it's probably pointless.
Car Vehicle Tire Automotive design Wheel

2141 - 2160 of 2207 Posts