SlotForum banner
241 - 260 of 617 Posts

·
Registered
9,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
Daniel

Keith's a GT40 fan. "So many have gone the same way..." Tut!

Fans. They cool air-cooled engines. Any size, anywhere, anytime. And... provide merriment and mirth among those in F1 who like to imagine that Nikita Marzipan is a racing driver...

Stretching it a bit, I know, I know...

Anyhow, for the helluva it, another dreary ol' daubing of yesteryear.
Water Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
Not just GT40 Laurence, as I said before you can count the 904, 906 and the 917LH & K version, in plain forms, is up there with the GT40. A lot of the older Porsche models are nice but the later one just get to many added lumps and bumps for my liking. Probably why most of my cars are from the 50's & 60's with the odd 70's car and 80's F1. The only modern cars I have are what are needed for club racing, when I say modern I'm talking about the body style not the slot car.

·
Registered
9,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
Many thanks, Matthew. It's an old daubing on quite a large canvas that especially annoys Mrs Grumpy and her ghastly friends.

"Yet another landscape wrecked by bl**dy silly cars."

Allegedly.

·
Registered
555 Posts
The 909 is still a rarity. It's 910 Bergspyder cousin is available...

And perhaps with some 3DP work one might be persuaded to make a 909......

·
Registered
9,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #256 ·
A 909 would be a most welcome addition to the Porsche slot fold. The factory only built two cars, but Ferrari had the upper hand during the 1968 Mountainclimbing Championship with the 212E.

A lightweight, agile, 2-litre, flat-8 the 909 provided impetus for the development of the all-conquering 908/3 introduced in 1970.

Jus' sayin'.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
A 909 would be a most welcome addition to the Porsche slot fold. The factory only built two cars, but Ferrari had the upper hand during the 1968 Mountainclimbing Championship with the 212E.

A lightweight, agile, 2-litre, flat-8 the 909 provided impetus for the development of the all-conquering 908/3 introduced in 1970.

Jus' sayin'.
Here’s another one:

Mike

241 - 260 of 617 Posts