SlotForum banner
321 - 340 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
A bargain: £4 from yesterday’s NSCC swapmeet in Leeds. A great opportunity to replenish my stock of parts and spares, too. The Porsche runs quite well after a bit of work, but it must have one of the slowest Johnson motors in existence! Apart from my metal-bodied VW bus, it’s the only car I have which can take the ‘esses’ on my short track flat out!
Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle
More work needed…..
Mike

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
A bargain: £4 from yesterday’s NSCC swapmeet in Leeds. A great opportunity to replenish my stock of parts and spares, too. The Porsche runs quite well after a bit of work, but it must have one of the slowest Johnson motors in existence! Apart from my metal-bodied VW bus, it’s the only car I have which can take the ‘esses’ on my short track flat out! View attachment 283659 More work needed…..
Mike
The Porsche is nice indeed, just remember that after a few decades some HP is lost😉🤓

·
Registered
823 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Sky

Nice story about the restoration of this Stuck 962

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #338 ·
Matthew

Another picture of the 'spatted' 550 driven by Richard von Frankenberg at the AVUS, 1955. Behind is Edgar Barth in one of a team of EMWs (Eisenach Motoren Werke) that competed.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

321 - 340 of 1323 Posts