SlotForum banner
581 - 600 of 620 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
Dunlop bridge with a Porsche to stay on topic 😇

Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle

This is the same bridge that you may have seen in some of my videos on the Airfix layout, it's 1/40th scale Jouef but was designed to cover four lanes so works well with two lane 1/32nd scale track

Urban design World Flooring Landscape Space

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Always wanted to build my track as a Lemans style track(but very, very small🙂), but with the modern Style, thus having the Dunlop bridge is a must, and although I have the old style bridge sold by Scaley, I’d like to have a modern one, I read some posts here that look interesting that show good builds by some members, maybe with the Christmas holiday I can give it a shot to build one. Thanks everybody!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Currently getting my dose of Scandinavia noire. Anyone else watched the bridge and enjoyed Saga, or rather Saga’s nice classic 911 . Tho seems quite impractical as a detective car in Sweden

·
Registered
9,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #596 ·
Albion

Your post above has intrigued me. A little cryptic for an old duffer like me. Is it a programme on the electric television apparatus that you might recommend, please? If so, where might it be found, please?

·
Registered
9,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #597 ·
It greatly amuses me these days that a massive jackpot lottery win of, for example, £150 millions, isn' t sufficient to buy my top five cars designed by Porsche. Daunting.

My old slotting chum, Nicholas, and I often discuss our top 5 racing cars, racing bikes, aeroplanes, boats, impressionist paintings, sculptures, manufacturers of pies, chip shops, clocks, watches, fountain pens, agreeable people, disagreeable people, and the rest.

Your views, chaps? Could you buy 'appiness with £150 millions? Daft question but ne'er mind.

·
Registered
945 Posts
My Dunlop bridge is a champion one,picked up around 1990 at the Donnington toy fair,£3 I seem to remember.
The Dunlop bridge after the pits moved to its present position in I think 1965 to be replaced by twin tunnels .

581 - 600 of 620 Posts