SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

as a following project of my Austin Healey 3000 in tis standard shape, I created this wide version. It was inspired by the Ross Bond car that competed in australian road racing from 1968 - 1971. Hope you´ll enjoy the pics.

Best regards
Pit

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Not a lot to say about that one Pit. It's as glorious as all your other projects. Beautiful!

Graham.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And the first price goes to.......

Hi dear Graham,

thank you so much, hope everything works fine for you. cu soon on fb.

All the best
Pit

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hi Pit,

Absolutly brilliant. All details perfect !! Your work makes me wondering...............

Cheers claus

·
Registered
270 Posts
Well isn't that a thing of beauty?! Really lovely work there - bloody well done. Is the body of your own making or have you used a kit as a basis? If so which one?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi rmcclure,

thank you. The body was made by my own, it´ s very light GFK. Around a year ago, this was the old Matchbox mutlipiece plastic kit, that became transformed several times.

Best regards
Pit

·
Brad Korando / Brad Korando
1,089 Posts
Lovely work as usual Pit. I'm a Healey fan by nature and your project is no exception. Nicely executed paint at the grille too!

Thanks for sharing another beautiful build.
Brad

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi again,

thank you so much for all your friendly comments. @ Bigblock: I have some bodies left, so if you want one, please contact me.
@ Lemans59: yes, thought the same. May be that´s because the basic car of the Cobra, the AC, is not so far away from the Austin Healey.

Best regards
Pit

·
Tony Condon
3,044 Posts
HiPit
as usual the biggest fault with your models is that they look better than the original !!
Well done any way its always a pleasure and an inspiration to see your work
I seem to remember back in the 90's there was a kit car marketed in this country called ,i think the SEBRING it was basically an AH copy with the big fender flares and powered by a Rover V 8 looked very similar to your latest masterpiece

Cheers tony

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Tony,

on Google I saw a car called "Austin Healey V 8", also in a nice metallic blue. May be this was a Sebring?
Yes, my body looks very similar.

Best regards
Pit

1 - 20 of 20 Posts