SlotForum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday our beloved pet Inchy passed away aged 15 1/2 years old. Some will remember him chasing cars around the track at the old unit in Trawden.

He will be missed by all.

Night Night Mr Inch

·
Registered
95 Posts
Very sorry to hear that.

Regards Teez.

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
So sorry to hear about the passing of Inchy, he was a lovely dog and will be sadly missed.

I feel your pain, as a few years ago I also lost my faithfull dog/companion "Karman" of 13+ years, its like losing part of your family.

RIP Inchy.

Martin.

·
Lee Green
1,995 Posts
Know how you feel mate, my cat died last week aged 20! I had her my whole life and its such a loss when there no longer there.

R.I.P Inchy

·
Tony Condon
3,044 Posts
Hi
Its always sad when a much loved family pet passes on ,but console yourself that he lived to a good age and I am sure he was loved and respected through his life

With sorrow
Tony

·
Ian
99 Posts
What do you say at a time like this, not a lot nothing that can make it better. Just we have the memories of our best friend always welcoming us home no-matter what sort of a day we have had, the one with who we have shared many a secret.
Humm the memories.......

·
Registered
390 Posts
I am sorry for your loss.

Having lost both of my boxers in the past 2 months I completely understand your loss.

Remember that you gave them the best life possible and loved them always.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sorry to here about your loss. I've got 2 grey hound and 3 cats. We've lost also a few members of the family in the past, I understand the grief you're going through. Much strength.

Danny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts