SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tel
4,169 Posts
He is off again

I didn't think it would be long before you started another, but that was very quick !
I look forward to watching it grow

·
Tel
4,169 Posts
QUOTE (perthor @ 27 Jun 2009, 21:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Overview of the area, guess what the empty space is going to be:

A lake/pond/resevoir.

Do I get any chocolate ?

·
Tel
4,169 Posts
Dont forget my choccie in Norway

Cool area with the logs were the barn will be, have fun at MMM

·
Tel
4,169 Posts
Coming along well
I was only joking about the choccie, you mean there really is a bar of Norweigian choccie with my name on it ?? lol

·
Tel
4,169 Posts
QUOTE (perthor @ 10 Jul 2009, 20:28) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well the track was a great success, and no major damage if you don't mind parts of the scenery covered in ketchup and a million little fingers
poking in the pond to see if the water was real
, and off course all the fencing needs replacing. But in the end it was all worth it just to see all the
happy little faces when they where allowed to play with it
. We also arranged a lottery where you could win everything from mobile phones,wine, restaurant meals etc, but the main interests from the
children was the Scalextric sets that I got the local hobby shop to donate to the school

Sorry, this was a bit off track
, but it shows a bit of an update and a good use for the track.

Regards Per

Per, good job on getting the local hobby shop donating, its gotta be good for future slotters in this age of playstations etc

Fingers poking the lake ?? lol even adults do that when at mine

·
Tel
4,169 Posts
Totally OT, but proving Per is a top bloke, today I recieved a package containing 2 "Firklover" (I kid you not)

After realising it wasn't some sort of sex aid, and was in fact super tasty choccie, one bar has been munched by me alone

In the spirit of this thread the other will be given to my kids

Thanks Per

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.