SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Are you talking fast tracker m-car rolling chassis or just chassis-- you want either rolling chassis t chassis or just the can motor? I have lots of t-chassis stuff. What project do you have going? Also, are your rokar chassis the ones with the plastic encased bushing or the bare brass only ones?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Schackel-- since you had another thread that you were looking for "does anybody here know whether or where one could get Lifelike Fast Track Chassis or motors ? They may be used or destroyed as long as com and mags are not damaged.
I need quite a pile..." I was just trying to help you out-- I have quite a few of a lot of the things you are seeking. When someone asked about your project, you seemed to go silent. You can buy all the new motors you want from Lucky Bob's for the T. I aassumed you wanted certain parts but not others.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Things got a little misunderstood I think. I had seen the previous post(thread) and since I have a load of cans and arms for the t chassis in various states of new , used and broken I was thinking if the project did not require a new working order can I would just send some of the parts I had laying around if they were of use on your project Schackel. No trade and no charge. If its another top secret project that requires some other forms of parts maybe new would be better. Let me know if I can be of aid in the future.

Thanks for the support Deane and others.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts