SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Stay wooden, Pinocchio; the people are rocky and their world is not beautiful."

I confess to a rare moment of boredom 'smorn. My senses - all two that are left - had been severely dulled by proceedings at Silverstone yesterday. Formula 4, Ginettas, Carreras and the British Touring Car Championship, but mostly the Safety Car...

An axe, a penknife and a small piece of wood, strangely, seem to have improved ny mood. Nothing exciting but this is the result so far.
Wood Boat Gas Natural material Naval architecture
Wood Writing implement Font Office supplies Art
Wood Hardwood Natural material Wood stain Knife
Musical instrument Wood Folk instrument String instrument Fashion accessory

·
Registered
16,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, Geoff. I was very bored 'smorn and walked out into the garden to answer an urgent call of nature. The usual Force 10 from Mrs Grumpy for such "utterly disgusting behaviour" of course, but at least I felt better.

Anyhow, I passed the logpile en route back to the kitchen where, unusually, I found Mrs Grumpy, who asked: "Why have you got a lump of wood in your hand, idiot."

I replied that it was for the purpose of keeping dust out of my eyes. She reiterated her accusation that in the course of just a week that I've been demoted from imbecile to idiot.

·
Registered
16,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will try, Michael, although on past performances, it won't be long, eh?

"Why is there blood all over the sink, floor, cistern, towels? For crying out loud. What have you done now. There's only one solution. Adult supervision 24/7. For crying out loud, as if life isn't hard enough..."

Heard it all before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts