SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
I have this body, as soon as I find it I'll post some pics.

The quality isn't the same as a Topslot, MMK, or Slot Classic etc and will need quite a bit of work to get it looking good. The are no vac form windows, this car comes with a flat sheet to form your own. At less than £10 though its an option for me as I like working on bodies.

The service from A2M was excellent and their English was very good too.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
hi,
funny you should mention this. I just got an A2M 250 SWB because I was so jazzed by the Slot Classic issue (and David Lawson's dark blue beauty a while back!). The inside surface is a lot smoother than Quemazda's pic (not sure that it matters, but info anyway *grin*) And the exterior detail is fairly crisp. All in all, I think it is well worth the $8 or so I paid for it. I am intending to put a Pendle PCS32 chassis under it with Ninco classic wheels, 15k rpm Mabuchi etc...pretty much the running guts of a Slot Classic as I see it.

good luck with yours!!

John

PS the only problem is finding an historic SWB that hasn't already been done to death. I am tempted to create a fictitious paint scheme and let it go at that. Any novel historic ideas/pics would be welcome!

PPS. thanks to Quemazda for showing both cars side by side...lots of good info there!!! (so what happened with the rear window anyway??)

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Great pictures, i wondered how it compared in size to the slot classic version.

Still haven't found mine yet
I think it may have been thrown out with all the christmas rubbish somehow along with my resilient resin TR59/60 body. I've conducted a full investigation at my house but get a look something like this
or this
when I ask if anyone has seen them!

·
Registered
29 Posts
A few photos with Slot Classic's rims.

... Also I am useful to show you Ferraris couple of the mark Slot Iberica. This mark is the one that constructs the cars for the distributor A2M.

...kind regards

1 - 8 of 8 Posts