SlotForum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine recently ordered a AutoArt Lambourghini Murcielago Barchetta and it had noticably softer compound tyres compared to a AA standard Murcielago that my girlfriend ordered at the same time. Do any of you guys know anything about this, are they changing the tyres on their cars for softer ones now, since people have complained about them beeing too hard and grippless? I also want to know if these softer tyres are available as aftermarket spares somewhere? I haven't found any retailer that stocks AA spares at all. The Murcielago with hard tyres is undriveable without mags, with virtually no tracktion
. The Barchetta is sweet to drive, with a bit of added weight
. The thing with these cars is that those tyres make the cars look so extra sweet, with the real pattern and all, that I'm reluctant to suggest to my girlfriend to put on something else
. However have you guys fitted any other tyres with success? Thanks in advance!

Toby

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there no one out there that knows anything more about this? I really want to order an orange Murcielago but, I'm not too keen if there isn't a way of getting these new softer tyres for it. Another difference was that the Barchetta had a micro connector for the lights, but not the normal Mucielago.

Toby

1 - 3 of 3 Posts