SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi all, yesterday I was in Perugia for a race, and I had the pleasure to drive a really wonderful model of the famous "baby Fiat", the 500,in racing Abarth livery;
there were Gulf, Jagermeister, Marlboro, Rothmans and Coke liveries : models were very driveable in spite of the small dimensions. Of course no magnet, but custom made wheels and tyres; the little Abarths flew like rockets, power sliding in every turn. They are available already built or in kit form : I had to buy two!

e-mail of the builder : [email protected]
Ciao

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I think they would deliver everywhere; the kit contains five sets of decals for all the cars; of course there is an interior with a driver and all the glasses. I think they made special parts for 1/43 static kits, so all the lights and the windscreen wiper are enclosed, also with wheels and tyres (with five sets of different rims); no motor in the kit : they used Proslot evo 1/2.
If I could find the time I will post other pictures of ready built cars and of the kit content.
Ciao

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For prices you can contact the makers; I think about £ 35 for kits and £ 65 for ready to run ones; in every kit you will find five different sets of decals and rims, so from one kit you could have any livery.
Ciao

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.