SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After moving here in 1967 to go to university and working here except for 5 years, it looks like a BIG move is in the works.

My daughters Venture Capitalist fiancée proposed to her last his week.

He is in discussion with the owner for the purchase of a 200 acre ranch in South Texas located within 40 minutes of the San Antonio airport and 1.5 hours from the Austin airport.

There are plenty of spots to build as big a slot track as I desire: but mainly the equipment barn, which is ~100’x50’.
Plant Plant community Sky Tree Land lot

Property Sky Ecoregion Plant Car

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Wow , big country equals big plots of land equals big barns,enjoy, looking forward to the photos.
Smaller country equals very restrictive planning departments in conservation areas.
I don't think you need planning permission for an indoor slot car track, even here in rule-loving UK-land. Still jealous, though!
Mike

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Indulge yourself in that space, and don't forget to unload some photos. 😀🏁

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We’re still trying to figure out how make money off the property considering it’s price tag. It’s too small for raising cattle profitably.
Plant Water resources Water Sky Tree

We’re talking about growing saffron crocus and bamboo as cash crops; maybe putting in an RV/tent camping ground by the 2.5 acre fishing pond.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New Braunfels is a pretty sweet and picturesque area: home to the annual Texas Oktoberfest, tubing on the Guadalupe River, and dancing and listening to music at the nearby legendary Greene Hall in Gruene.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts