SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yes ******, you should use bigger tyres to avoid any inteference with the track;
regarding the second question, I have made a number of spacers to even the left/right wheel-track, slicing nylon tubings of appropriate diameter; I have found that some of the tubing used to cover the receiver's antenna on R/C cars is quite good to make these spacers, and it's easily obtainable; or you could find some outer tubings used in R/C planes to make the elevator/rudder controls (they are named bowden ). I use it also among the chassis and the gear on sidewinders (a very thin slice here!) to reduce friction.

Ciao

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi ******, yes I am an Alfa addict
; I have a '60 sprint, a '56 1900 saloon and a '72 Spider junior, or Duetto; I hope you will enjoy your 156 : Alfa was and is a legend today and, from what I have heard and understand, will be even greater tomorrow: wait and see!

On my 156 Proslot I have used Ninco competition and also NSR magnetic, available here in Italy, of course well sanded with a small lathe.
Ciao

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.