SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Alan Tadd
4,030 Posts
Santa brought me mine.

I think it fair to say I have a little work to do on it before it will run properly, but worth it in the end, as these cars normally run very well, (in non-magnet form of course!), after they have been sorted. All part of the Team Slot charm.

I'm not sure if the car should have Minilite Wheels, a little research may be required. The car comes with Generic Team Slot Wobbly Wheels, and how can I describe it........their normal Loose fit tyres.

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Well I got my Gulf version since yesterday... It's my first Team Slot car. I must say... I let it run in for about an hour with tooth paste, the gearing feels fine now... but if I want to close the car again... I have to push the chassis really hard in the body... It's like the motor takes to much space in that car.

Is this normal with a GTAm Team Slot?
Do you guys have had this problem too?

Greetz

Gunther

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Hi Gunther,
I am interested in your toothpaste comment, is this used as a grinding agent between the pionion and the crownwheel?
Stephen

QUOTE (tDI_Fahrer @ 30 Dec 2004, 00:14)Well I got my Gulf version since yesterday... It's my first Team Slot car. I must say... I let it run in for about an hour with tooth paste, the gearing feels fine now... but if I want to close the car again... I have to push the chassis really hard in the body... It's like the motor takes to much space in that car.

Is this normal with a GTAm Team Slot?
Do you guys have had this problem too?

Greetz

Gunther
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts