SlotForum banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
QUOTE (stricko @ 26 Jun 2011, 16:31) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi guys, I'm up for this if there is any space left. If you need anymore to make up teams, I might be able to drag a chum over.

Paul
Paul,

PM sent

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
OK, well its now only 5 days to the big event.

The cars have been run in for 15 minutes each, the bodies are awaiting the last few coats of clear.

The WASP tires are on the way.

Please let me know if you are coming on the Friday night to help setup the track.

Regards

Colin

· Digital &quot;Tea Boy&quot;
775 Posts
You know I'll be there to help already, hey?

· Premium Member
1,628 Posts
I will be there too...

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Well the final sponsorship decals have been applied and the cars got their final gloss coat last night

and the final Garage sponsorship logos are ready to be applied

The WASP tires have arrived and are ready to be put on the wheels and trued.

Everything seems to be ready for setting up tomorrow night and then the big day on Saturday.

For those attending, I wish you all good luck, but mostly the driver on my team ;-)

· Premium Member
1,628 Posts
Can't wait to see the cars!

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Here are the cars for the race this weekend, I'm personally pretty happy with the cars as they are SR cars.

The sponsorship for MRE and WASP looks pretty good (well I think so, and I hope they do)

· Premium Member
1,628 Posts
The look damn good! Especialy MRE decals on the green livery. Looking forward to test driving them later on tonight

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
The should be easy to see who's car is who's on the track and with the WASP Tyres they should go like a rocket :)

Of course, easy to see and fast round corners will not help if you don't pit for fuel :)

· Digital &quot;Tea Boy&quot;
775 Posts
Those look awesome Colin! Really sweet!

· Premium Member
5,599 Posts
Here are pictures of the track we will be racing on tomorrow

For those joining us, see you tomorrow

· Premium Member
1,628 Posts
After all the hard work in setting up the track, I will def be sleeping tonight

The cars do fly around the track with the new tyres - average laps at just over 18s!

Bring on tomorrow

21 - 40 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.