SlotForum banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
QUOTE But wich one is is the one of Panoz LMP or the une of the Panoz Roadster.

Hi , I used the chassis from the gold Panoz road car, it took quite a bit of modding , I ended up using a Slotit 24th crown because of its small diameter , but I still had to take so much material away for the gear to clear the body that I cut right through the body , this is still a work in progress, the front wheels dont line up well , have to figure out another front axle solution. I did get a Racer resin rear wing that I attached and it looks pretty good , came with the decals also.

DE38

· Premium Member
7,843 Posts
Uh, wer hey! My parcel arrived yesterday after some credit card confusion and Post Office shenanigans.

Many thanks to our own Delfi and Joan Miquel at KC Slot for feeding my habit.

The quality of the tampo on the porker is superior to the Fly version of this car (mind, the Fly is giving away a few years now), the M1 is just a damn fine looker and the 333, whilst still a little toy like, is improved so much with the headlight glass and a decent livery.

I can't wait for the next shipment and the 935.

Here's a photo from my dodgy old Canon to tempt you and to rub Swiss's nose in it!

· Jim Moyes
6,521 Posts
SCOTT!!!!!

Wankel's got his M1 already! And there were some bodies available at Swindon - before we got there apparently - and Farrout has even had time to put his together and put it in his cabinet! And he's in America!

[Kevin the Teenager] S'NOT FAIR!!! [/Kevin the Teenager]

· Premium Member
7,843 Posts

Let me rub some salt in the wound; the tampo on the M1 is excellent. The only thing that lets these models down is the driver figure.

Now, got to go run my motors in.

See ya suckers!

Tee, hee.

· Jim Moyes
6,521 Posts
Pah!

Two can play at that game!

Erm...Wankel, I see no mention of the tampo printed 7UP Lancia 037 that subscribers receive.

Not got that one then?

Mr.M

· Premium Member
7,843 Posts
Mr M, since at this stage all you get is the Seven Up body shell I declined to photograph it.

If you want more salt in that sore of yours I'll happily crack out the old Canon and oblige.
I'll do the RS200 when that arrives, too, if you'd like.

I've always wanted the Seven Up livery to go with my other Spanish Lancias but began to baulk at the prices they got up to on Ebay.

Big Ben, if you are interested then PM Delfi, he offers to help early on in this thread.

· Jim Moyes
6,521 Posts
No need on my account, Wankel, though I am sure others here may appreciate the offer. I think I have been very restrained leaving mine in it's blister pack for several weeks now and not fitting it on an original chassis and taking it to one of the clubs to run in Classic Rally.

Do you know which livery the RS200 will be? I was expecting new liveries for the two extra cars, not that I'm disappointed with the Lancia.

Now! How to exact my revenge?

Where's that Planeto Directo set.........

· Premium Member
7,843 Posts
The RS200 will be a Sainz livery, very similar to the Puralator one SCX did with stickers but having more detail thanks to the tampo.

Ah, you raise the ante with the Planeto Directo set and push me out of the game! Grrr!

· Allan Wakefield
6,720 Posts
Nooo!

Mine not even arrived yet! damn Swiss Customs..

Still I get to boast and host pics of the Planeta Set too Wankel so prepare to weep!

· Registered
5,910 Posts
Just built my first three cars tonight. Love-er-ly!

Bits for the M1 arrived today - as did two Aston Martins from MRE. Cheers up a Monday no end getting three new slot cars.

Tomorrow may be a drag, unless those two autoART Lambos I bought off eBay arrive...

· Premium Member
554 Posts
Ye smy two missing TeamSlot Lancia Delta S4's arrived today (look closely at the photo's of the collection and you will see the gaps there for them), I am much happier!

The Planeto Directo
collection should here soon to and I raced my BASF M1 already.............

· Premium Member
7,843 Posts
Anyone else not getting the pictures, or is it just me that's 'special'?
QUOTE Tomorrow may be a drag, unless those two autoART Lambos I bought off eBay arrive...

Did you not know young Sean was doing a deal on AA cars in pairs?

Have to eat my words in public again, least, I think I do. I'm pretty sure I poured derision (...by pouring their derision upon anything we did...) on the Countach when I first saw the photos but having seen one in the flesh and watched it running I was actually quite impressed.

Not going to buy a street livery, though.

· Jim Moyes
6,521 Posts
No I can't see them in PI-Madrid's post!

Welcome to SlotForum, by the way!

But by right clicking and copying the address from the properties you can see them.

So the 935 is almost upon us, too!

Mr.M

· Jim Moyes
6,521 Posts
Now, that is weird!

As I went through copying and pasting to my clipboard they simultaneously appeared in the post

Mr.M

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.