SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
I thought you may like to see some pics of my newly built track:

It has been built in our spare room and I have tried to fit in as much track as I can in the space but have also tried to leave room for scenery.

There is still lots and lots of work to be done by myself and my fiancee but it at least a fully working track now!

Alan

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We haven't had any problems with the hairpins at all...the cars seem to get round it really well.

I thought that there might be a problem with it but so far all the cars can get round it and they vary from the latest models right down to some from the 70's.

Alan

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used the Tracker 2000 software for all the design work...it is very easy to use and I wouldn't want to try and design a circuit without it now.

The main part of the layout if just under 8ft long and 4ft wide. The bottom section of the track is about 3ft by 3ft approx. So not much room really compared to what some people have so I got in as much as I could do.

Alan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.