SlotForum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Beppe Giannini
1,696 Posts
Yes, that was known as La Scala of Italian tracks - sadly, it has now been dismantled as the club is I believe moving to new premises

·
Gary Skipp
6,476 Posts
QUOTE (pupkick @ 8 Sep 2004, 15:24)Found this one a few months ago, amazing that Senna track. What would you give for 10 laps?
I know! Looks fantastic.

·
Registered
446 Posts
QUOTE What would you give for 10 laps?

A lot! Having that track would be like bringing your girlfriend home and seeing a Ferrari 550 parked in your garage!

G

·
Mr Max,

May I ask why would a 550 be in the garage when you brought your girlfriend home?
One day you will realise it's not what you have it's how you use it.

Baz

·
Gary Skipp
6,476 Posts
The 550s could be either Top Slot (bought as a kit with hrs chassis) or OCA (as body or package from pendle).

I have recently built the OCA kit in this years Prodrive/Care Racing #66 livery. I'll show you soon Max.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Or you could come home and find a decent car like a McLaren, Bugatti or Lambourgini... but I suppose it's down to personal tastes... but I can certainly think of a few more Ferraris that I'd rather have than a front engined one...

Mclaren

·
Gary Skipp
6,476 Posts
QUOTE (MR MAX @ 8 Sep 2004, 22:26)Just needs painting.
.................. Trimming, filing, priming, and the interioir fixing in place.

Mine was a nightmare, but its probably cos it was my first kit build and I did everything wrong. Ah well..........

·
Registered
75 Posts
QUOTE (LMP04 @ 9 Sep 2004, 15:02).................. Trimming, filing, priming, and the interioir fixing in place.
It all takes time.....

Mark

·
Registered
446 Posts
Very classy. Now people are going to go around buying huge magnets and weights for their cars and huge guides. How did you do that on the pic? (Mixing real life pics with home track?)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts