SlotForum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim shares his birthday with Dale Earnhardt Jr., Peter shares his with Jason Plato, and Will shares his with Roger Penske.

Any others?

·
David H
3,796 Posts
Sounds more like one of those multiple choice logic tests used for MI6 spy recruitment.

If Andrew shares his birthday with Ayrton Senna, Robert shares his with Rickard Rydell, Jonny shares his with Dr Helmut Marko and it rains for three and a quarter hours on the second day of winter, how many pairs of shoes does Danica Patrick own?

1. 12
  2. 193
  3. C60
  4. Jaguar D-Type

·
Jim Moyes
5,046 Posts
"Three Roger!"

?

Nah, doesn't have the same ring to it!
biggrin.png

·
Jim Moyes
5,046 Posts
Not a fan of Mr McGregor then, Wes.

Bit harsh calling him that though.

(dodging the swear filter - tut-tut!)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Yes for a bit of extra spice we could start adopting our pseudonyms, Roger and Ewan battling away - mmm, not sure.

Peter, now Jason would create confusion if the Club's real Jason didn't adopt a new nome.

But is't confusion what our meetings are all about, 6 lanes and a start box, it's too much already, Jim - err Dale has his hands good keeping order as it is!

I suppose I could go for the THREE ROGEE?

Nah!.

Talking of senior confusion - I have just seen "Johnny English returns", and he did not disappoint as he foils his hy tech, virtual shod and internet connected foe with little more than an ageing flip phone and a floppy disc. Great entertainment as he chases down his slick BMW hybrid touting adversary with his politically incorrect Aston Vantage V8. I laughed all the way through together with the audience of kids. If you are a fan don't miss.

·
Honda Fan
72 Posts
Sooner a Jedi Knight than Jason Potato! 😀 I saw First Man yesterday Willy, about Neil Armstrong and the moon landing, very good!! Well worth a watch.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The thing is Wes, I was looking at birthdays of racecar drivers, not film stars.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry Wes, but there is one born on your birthday, unfortunately his name is Pee Wee Jones!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've found another match for my birthday - Bernd Rosemeyer.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Ooh - I will have to watch out for the new 3 WILLIE ..................

Wes or........

3 PEE WEE !

·
Jim Moyes
5,046 Posts
I like that new nickname for Wes.

Just off to Station Garage......

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry Wes, it looks like this one's going to stick!

·
Jim Moyes
5,046 Posts
Don't forget chaps - Matt's "do" is on this Sunday!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts