SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi

I think the driver looks like the maserati (Fangio) driver in the scalex car.
Same colour, same position.

Perhaps it's the same figure??? Not the definite one????

Sorry for my bad english, but i'm french....

·
Alan Tadd
4,039 Posts
I love that car, and it may well be the first Anni Mini car I purchase, no doubt it will be very expensive, any idea on price and availability?................

Regards

Alan

·
Administrator
9,905 Posts
Alan,
I just swung by Anni Mini yesterday and offered myself the Gordini... to answer your question, the price was 145 euros, so about £100 I believe. It's a limited run of 300 and there won't be any more. For now, there are still a number available, but she doesn"t expect to have any left by the Paris hobby show in early April or so.

The running gear is strictly Scalextric, including the driver...

I was talking with Anny and Michel and they are considering a companion for the car, maybe a Bugatti 251 (Michel showed me a period photo of the two in a race), but this is still very much in the preliminary stages. What would you guys think of a Bug 251?

Anni-Mini also finally has a website:
www.anni-mini-fr.com
It just opened, and may still be under construction, but take a shot...
Don

·
Alan Tadd
4,039 Posts
Thanks Don, Nice Christmas Present.

I think the Bugatti is a great idea, always nice to have cars in racing pairs.

The web site seems to be up and running, but I couldn't see anything about Mail order.

I shall be in Paris in April, but that may be too late, so I may get one via Pendle or get slotted.

Regards and Seasons Greetings to you.

Alan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.