Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Circuit Owner
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello SlotForum!

I am delighted to announce that the Pantyffynnon Slot Car Club holds it's first meeting tonight in Carmarthenshire. We are the only slot car club for a radius of over 50 miles and are within easy reach of Swansea, Carmarthen and Llandeilo.

Check out our website to find out more Our club website

Although we have a website most of our day-to-day business will be conducted on our forum on SlotForum (thanks Doug).

We just wanted to say hello and invite any of you who are in the area on a Wednesday evening to call in and say hi

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
I hail from Pembrokeshire, and while all my family connections are now non Wales I do go back. I am having a friends re-union over the summer to do some of the coastal path and I will try to persaude them an excursion for a bit of slot racing will be in order.

Good luck with the club -

Matt

·
Circuit Owner
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your kind words everyone.

Matt - drop in when you can - you are most welcome.

I will be encouraging club members who are not on SlotForum to join - you guys (and gals) have helped me out brilliantly in the past and I try to put useful stuff back in when I can.

5 club members are already on SlotForum - more to follow.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Good Luck with the new club - good to see another new club in Wales
Its hard work but will be worth it.

Dave - North Wales Slot Car Club

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Hi ............. I hope all goes well for you.

Long may your club last!

All the best - Greg

·
Circuit Owner
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks so much for all your good wishes.

We have quite a few signed up for our sessions starting next Wednesday.

We also have a grant in prospect which will be used to build a massive changeable track with a couple of classes of club cars. That should bring in a few more people.

Fingers crossed - and watch out for a few of our members on SlotRally GB 2013!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
This is FANTASTIC NEWS. I'm right into slot car racing & to have a new club open up, close enough to where i live, is brilliant. Really looking forward to coming along to your club.
Very Best Wishes .............

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Hello,
just a big thank you to the boys and girls of Pantyffynnon Slot car Club !

Went to the club night last Tuesday for the first time and truly enjoyed. Everybody was friendly and I felt welcomed. My first attempts on a Scaley digi track being Carrera orientated were rather embarassing, so sorry Sebastian and Keith, that you ended up with me in your team. At least we weren't last...

But I had fun and I will be back.

Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year...

Kind regards Sandra

·
Registered
124 Posts
Glad you enjoyed Sandra, had to disappear before the end on Tuesday sadly.

Hope to see you there again.

Merry Xmas

Kind regards
Keith

1 - 14 of 14 Posts