SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
This may be of interest to the top-end racers among you.
The new site mentioned below is very much orientated towards 'Speed Crazed Morons' rather than the home racing sector, as AB Slot Sport simply does not deal in Scalextric, Ninco and the like.

QUOTE Slottalk is a new website for slotracers who wish to view and debate aspects of slotracing in an adult manner.

This site launches today and racers are invited to suggest Topics for discussion.
SLOTTALK is NOT an e-group. There is no registration required, just go to the site, read, contribute.

Slottalk is hosted and moderated by myself, Andy Brown-Searle as a totally independent web-site. Those of you who really know me and my previous involvements with the BSCRA magazine as editor, will realise that this will be a totally independant site and will publish all responses, no matter what the angle of view, providing that it is legal to do so and that Topics and Topic Responses are sent in accordance with the rules of the site which are there for all to view.

It is hoped that racers from all disciplines in slot racing will take this opportunity to contribute to a serious forum which is intended to enhance the development and shape of the sport.

Should you wish to submit Topics requiring illustrations and / or maybe in excess of one A4 page, we have the facility to accept Topics in PDF format.

The first Topic is there for you to discuss - so feel free!
All you need to do is go to http://www.slottalk.com and read.

VBR

Andy Brown-Searle

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
QUOTE ...in an adult manner

Ooh, guess that rules me out!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Speaking of another forum , I see Inte popped into the back alley at Kens a few days ago and read the neg feedback that was posted . Well Ill tell you Im also a member of Kens forum and I pop back and forth between and youre welcome anytime .
Both forums are very informative and Ive learned alot from both . When Im here you always have something interesting or informative to post, so maybe Ill see you at Kens again.

Charlie

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Thanks for the compliment, DE38/Charlie.

We intend that SF should appeal to slot-racers on a world-wide basis, rather than limiting ourselves in any way. We can all learn something from each other and the more Trans-Atlantic cross pollination the better, in my view! The only silly reaction to Inte's very polite and gentle visit there was from someone who was probably overly-fired-up on Southern Comfort!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
yes, thought it was a nice welcoming

May appear again although I do watch 5 forums and tend to post more on the less tricky type of threads and strange off topic thread type boards.

Inte.
p.s Trop your probably right.. anyone seen the GT40 topic though?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts