SlotForum banner

Another image problem

948 Views 9 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Ecurie Martini
I just pulled up an old (2004) build thread. The text is there but all the images are gone! not a Photobucket issue - these images were on SF in my "Gallery" file. Are they gone forever? Can I upload them again and edit the thread to include them?

EM
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Can you provide a link to the thread please so I can check it out?
Judging by the address for those images, they seem to have been hosted on a site called verizon rather than here on SlotForum.
The images are still in my Gallery:

http://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=516

but the link(s) to the thread are gone.

EM
Al, you have a PM.

I can't see how you managed to link those photos from your gallery. The topic is dated 2004 but you didn't upload the photos to the gallery till 2006!
Al, you have a PM.

I can't see how you managed to link those photos from your gallery. The topic is dated 2004 but you didn't upload the photos to the gallery till 2006!
Can't explain that - the photos (I checked them on my archive drive) were all dated 2004 and I am sure they were included then. It is possible that the file on SF was corrupted and I reloaded them but I do not recall doing so. I have never used a photo hosting service so there was no alternative possible link. Looking at several other files in my gallery, some seem to be dated later than I recall but I can't be certain.
Thanks to our moderator's intervention, I have been able to add back most of the images (some I cannot identify from context). As I was doing so, I noticed that images from other posters were missing. In some cases, the now well known extortion note from Photobucket was displayed but in others, just a tiny symbol like I had seen on my posts.

EM
Thanks but probably not worth the trouble. I don't think many people will want to recall a 13 year old thread. I did it because i wanted to reference the thread in a post about refurbishing the Eagle for one last proxy entry.

EM
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.