SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi there,

does the Audi 90 Quattro come with tamp print, now, or with these old fashioned self adhesives?

BR / Ulli

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
The Audi has caught my attention for that very reason, printed rather than decals.

With my current Audi nearly all the stickers are peeling (no surprise with all the dirt accumulated during racing) the temptation to rip them all off is overwhelming, but the car would look like a blob.

Jamie

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jamie the reason your stickers come off is the vast ammount of liquids that get liberaly coated on your cars.

i had not realised that you had now started to baste the outside as well - is this some kind of areo experiment for your cars to glide through the air?

or are you just getting too exsited?

·
Jim Moyes
5,056 Posts
That's the result of sleep deprivation I suppose!

Mind you, it could prove useful during the small hours at next weekends Eastcote 24hr. Trouble is, I just get this mental image of Jexy leaping up and trying to give the red lane driver his 3AM feed!

·
René 'Vialli' Christensen
4,861 Posts
Finally someone is making a Audi R8 from Le Mans 2004!!!!!
Can't wait for it to hit eBay and be bought for around £15,00

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
£15? You may have a wait - I believe these are limited to 3500 releases. No doubt they'll get to Ebay but I'll be stunned if they go down to £15.

That F-40 gets prettier and prettier everytime I come to this page and I don't like Fezza's - least, I thought I didn't.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
QUOTE (Slotrace.dk @ 1 Oct 2005, 21:20)Finally someone is making a Audi R8 from Le Mans 2004!!!!!
Can't wait for it to hit eBay and be bought for around £15,00
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Forget it. You'll be already lucky to get it for £30, since I expect this model to be one of the most popular of that series. I wouldn't be surprised to see it fetch £40 on Ebay.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Anyone know when these new Duelos Miticos cars will be available in Spain? Although from the USA, I bought my last ones via a Spanish dealer.

·
Registered
195 Posts
QUOTE (Olympus5 @ 3 Oct 2005, 16:17)Anyone know when these new Duelos Miticos cars will be available in Spain? Although from the USA, I bought my last ones via a Spanish dealer.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They have promised by early october. So soon there will be photographs of them.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
QUOTE (Olympus5 @ 3 Oct 2005, 16:17)Anyone know when these new Duelos Miticos cars will be available in Spain? Although from the USA, I bought my last ones via a Spanish dealer.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you mean this planeta series, delivery has already begun.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks very much for the info, including your email. I'm not interested in the whole set, but I am interested in the Alpine Renault[Elf], Ferrari F40, and Ferrari 333SP. I bought my John Paul 935 Porsche, Ferrari F1 Niki Lauda, and Ligier F1[Lafitte] from Carlos Duran out of Spain on ebay. Do you know him? Regards, Joe from the USA.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi, we´re recibing the Collection yet!

Some pictures (from a mobile phone)

250 SL

ferrari 333 sp

porsche 935

alpine 2000

chaparral 2E

Ferrari F40

porsche 911 gt1

Ford gt40 con la pieza que me ha venido rota.

Audi 90 IMSA

BMW M1 de espaldas para que veais el detalle de los faros, impresionantes

Renault 5 copa

Audi R8

1 - 20 of 31 Posts