SlotForum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Spain,

I am an old SF reader, but now I feel the need to take an active role; it is impressive the quality and reources shown at this forums, and the gentelmen enviroment invite me to leave the passiveness...

...I was a slot-er since I had my first set (27 years ago), later take an hiatus for ten years (15 to 25, to use and abuse the youth) and back to slot when became emancipated...last 12 years I was a collector and now I am discovering the greatness of scratch and building (still painting )...

..also I was a rallyfan long time ago, and is the slot rally side the reason of my hobby. Easy to guess the 70´s and 80´s (golden rally age for me) at Montecarlo, Tour de Corse, San Remo make me dream, just the sense of travel in time.

I hope to show you some reliveries soon..

regards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the wellcoming...never wanted to be just another one, and I can be proud to achieve even at SF...looks great, 66 readers and no answers...go for the 666 readers...maybe something will happen then...
regards.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I find it a bit strange that no one from your side of the planet has given you a nice big welcome.

Guess it's up to someone from AUS to say welcome aboard.

Normally a great bunch of slot car enthusiast who will give you plenty of tips and tricks.

Cheers mate

1 - 3 of 3 Posts