SlotForum banner
101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
8,120 Posts
To answer your question, Keith, the last time I rode my bicycle was this morning, as I do every morning. Have done the same for decades and only rarely tire of it.

In the wilds of Herefordshire, we're lucky to have comparatively safe country lanes, and spectacular scenery, so cycling is compulsory and addictive for me.

Without a bicycle... Don't want to even think about it.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Last Cycled years ago now, not because I didn't want to but that I simply couldn't, I'd gone through it front to back having everything checked or replaced that it needed, whole drivetrain bar the Crank end sprockets as guy didn't have anything that would work without swapping to a weaker crank and what was there isn't too bad anyway.
I swapped the front end to a Roxshox Boxxxer WC and added Hydralic discs too as I'd wanted then ince I got the Bike in 2005 along with some DMR V8 pedals, it also got the full courier treatment with old army bags to attach to the rack, bars and fork crowns.

At first it was simply I didnt have the time, there wasn't a big enough window to swap to a bike most days (I worked 4 Jobs, 5 if you included the ebay selling), sometimes I'd be gone from 6-7 am until often 1-2am and then typically as I'd cut down once things were smoothing out my Back went which is hell in a comfy chair let alone a saddle and then my leg joined it with the Tramadol messing with balence to boot.

So my poor old Bike like my poor old Car, both with the status of sticking about until I'm dead, currently langusishs in a dark old shed waiting until I can ride it again.

·
Premium Member
2,616 Posts
Silly thing is I've had these a few times before, without realising what it was, but never infected before and when I had the pain or the small lump it was actually more comfortable to ride the bike than driver the car. The lump was off the saddle and leaning forward a bit was quite a comfortable position unlike the car seat pressing against it.

101 - 103 of 103 Posts