SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,158 Posts
I already have the street black one with flames (S&H set), and I quite like the new guide system.

My paint finishes are not as good as scalextric's, and it seems that any project like that ends up with a sky-rocketting project, so I only do ones I really want !

As well as the paint finish, there is the wheels, and the exhausts (the street version should have exhausts out the back - the body even has the arches for them)

Also I can't see in the pics a chrome bumper, although it may be there. But there are no chrome bits on the grill like in the picture.

I think its kind of ok, but not good enough or different enough to tempt me into buying a 3rd corvette (the one in the pic would have had my money)

· Registered
5,158 Posts
I think Moped's making stuff up again. There is a 'club' aspect to the guide, but that is the quick change aspect of the guide. I haven't read or heard anything suggesting that scalextric have made any serious assaults on the non-mag racing arena, although they realise it would be good to do so.

· Registered
5,158 Posts
I agree - on the street vette that came in the S&H set it is black, and you don't really notice it.

The 'pod' is part of the chassis, which is black on most scaly cars. They must have gone out of their way to tampo print some white on the pod

very odd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.