SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wondered, since they run sooo badly as nature intended, i.e. without the mugnut, if anyone had improved things and had any joy replacing the running gear with anything from Uncle Maurizio's toy box? If so, what bits did you use?

·
Phil Kalbfell
3,387 Posts
I helped one of our members set on up for a Group A series down here. The rules allowed 52 mm across the rear tyres so this car fitted the rules. The big thing was to remove the interior cut off the chassis mounts and glue them back in, fit a vac formed interior. Changed the rear tyres to Slot Its glued and trued. Same with the fronts. Added some weight under where the interior had been and it would run with the Spirit BMW, that had an NC2 fitted.
I think he also Super glued the rear bearings.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Had a little play on copper and wood, thought it had potential as it was predictable. The only change I made was rear tyres.
to ortmans if I recall.

Lost interest as it was only eligible for GT and it aint going to beat the NSRs.

But one make racing could be fun, with limited scope for mods.

And you can't complain at the price they have been available at.

Cheers

BSN

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.