Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
All being well, I should be going..
See you there...

All the best.. Martin.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm thinking about a trip up, depends if my NSCC membership comes through in time, can't see point in spending £2.50 to get when I "should" be a member by now (almost 4 weeks)

·
Registered
63 Posts
The NSCC Membership Secretary, Andy Smith, will be there with the membership lists, so you will not have a problem getting in as a 'member'. I would imagine your membership card will be in with the July journal, but there is always a chance that you will not have got it in time. So, just come and see us at the entrance table and we can sort it all out for you.
Don't forget that as a member you will be able to buy the Ltd Edition Ossett Swapmeet Car, and the Slot It Lola 2012 Club car.
The Slo It Lola will be in attendance at the event for collection!

See you there

Shaun (NSCC Treasurer)

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
There will be a stall from Pendle Slot Racing. Not sure what to take yet, so will probably be a mixture of new & unboxed cars, spares and a few rummage boxes.
If theres anything specific you'd like to see drop me a line and i'll bring it along.

And as an Ossett Special if you order anything for collection at the event we'll give a 10% discount. Voucher code for online orders OSS10

Sean

·
Registered
63 Posts
Guys, a bit more info on the event;

Update on tables ;
Scale Models
Bob Bott
Phil Smith
Dereck Cooper
Steve Cannon
Roger Barker
Pendle Slot Racing (Sean)
Geoff Hood
Paul Leyshon
Steve Langford
Phil Underwood
Steve Williams

We also have a collectors table so if you have anything to sell bring it along.

We have the sister AutoArt Porsche to the Milton Keynes car this time in White with Red trim available to NSCC members to commemorate the event. These are very limited in number, so get there early to avoid disapointment.
We will try to match the limited edition card to the number anyone got at MK, but obviously, cannot hold on to cars if other people want one.

Shaun.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts