SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got themselves a copy of this yet?

And, since I am a digital dinosaur, if I buy me a multi-region DVD player it will play this, right? I mean, it says, "Region free", so that's region free, ain't it?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
QUOTE (Wankel Ickx @ 23 Nov 2004, 11:33)And, since I am a digital dinosaur, if I buy me a multi-region DVD player it will play this, right? I mean, it says, "Region free", so that's region free, ain't it?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You shouldn't need a Region free player to play a region free (Region 0) DVD - lots of DVDs on sale in the UK are Region 0, for example in my collection both the original Ring (Japanese) and a DVD about West Brom in the 78/79 season are Region 0 rather than the expected Region 2 for Europe. Both came from HMV not from any import house or similar.

Coop

·
Registered
752 Posts
QUOTE (Wankel Ickx @ 23 Nov 2004, 10:33)Has anyone got themselves a copy of this yet?

And, since I am a digital dinosaur, if I buy me a multi-region DVD player it will play this, right? I mean, it says, "Region free", so that's region free, ain't it?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should be fine with any dvd player. The fact of the matter is that Argos and Amazon are doing multi region players for less than 30 notes atm, so a multi region keeps your options 'open'.

My jgtcusa dvd is already on its' way....

-Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts