SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Is anyone trying to duplicate an actual NASCAR sppedway here, with good detail?
If so could you comment and/or post your pictures?
I just bought my first slot car set in 40 years, a Carrera Digital 1/32 NASCAR set and already have it set up.
Due to lack of space I was not able to set up a Daytona Tri-Oval, but instead went with a more traditional oval, very similat to both the "Fontana and Michigan" speedways.
I plan on buying a bunch of grand stands, pit row stuff etc, after my Carrera accessories arrive.

Thanks

·
David.
1,140 Posts
Not many people here are great fans of nascar slots, but it will be great to see what you end up with, just make sure you like what you have before you start and then let your creative juices flow. Oh, I almost forgot, don't forget the pictures, after all it will be one of the first. Sorry I can't help though.

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
I had a Carrera oval when I was out in the Middle East. It was 4 lanes using Radius 2 and Radius 3 high banking, 12 straights on each side. Lovely track and great fun.

Currently getting set to turn a routed 4-lane oval into a mini-Bristol. The lanes close in on each other, should be tremendous fun.

Oh, and I repaint most of my cars.

Have fun with your set and post pics soon!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.