SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting the gear together for a race tomorrow night. Just set up a test track for new chips, and one lane is dead, specifically the far lane. I have tried analogue mode and nothing. AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!. Can anyone help or is it a trip back to the store to change it. By the way i have opened it up and there is "rev D" on the ir board in the track.

Cheers Nick

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually it was nothing more than being in analogue mode and having one power supply plugged in

Sorry for the panic,

Cheers Nick

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
That's a classic Nick .........

....... my daftest one was when I connected the head and tail lights the wrong way around - the head lights dimmed when I braked .......

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's not just me then

I am setting up a race tonight for 20 guys to raise some money for the local PTA. Have got me some start f1's from "Toys am We", £60 for 6, but an absolute nightmare to chip. A bit of sanding to be done and we are good to go. My mate has sprayed them up really well. A case of beer to the winner. I will take some pics while i am there and post some up later, if i can learn how to do it.
"Toys am We" is selling the twin packs of start cars for £20. F1, endurance, and rally too.

Cheers Nick

·
Registered
325 Posts
Don't forget to glue some lead (I use almost 10grams) under the front of the Start F1 bodies (some in the nose and the rest just aft of the front axle), or else the laps are often not triggered!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts