SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been brought to my attention that comments I have made in an alternative thread to this one have been somewhat misleading, and so I am writing here to put the record straight.

I mentioned in a previous thread that Gaugemaster stopped supplying the NSCC with free models to review as the reviews were not forthcoming. This is not wholey accurate, as the text should have stated that the cars were not being sent to the NSCC direct, but to a third party who claimed them on behalf of the NSCC. To this end, Brian Rogers, the current editor of the NSCC magazine, had no connection with this matter. Gaugemaster wish to have their models reviewed in a fair and honest manner, and will shortly be arranging with Brian to send some cars for review. I had stated in a previous thread that it was nothing to do with Brian, but he was concerned that members who may not have picked up that particular thread would be misled concerning the NSCC and the committee who produce it.

It should also be stated that this was an opinion of Gaugemaster, and since it cannot be proved either way when it is remembered that this was a few years ago, there is little point in speculation concerning who or where. I suggest that an end is put to this discussion, and may I apologise for any inconvenience or distress my comments may have caused to Brian and his committee.

Aaron

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.