SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Hi Guys

The April meeting for F1 and Mod is on April 4th, who will be there?

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
I'll be there. Hopefully I can coax a bit more speed out of my mod before then and also find a bit more grip in my Tyco.

As I said to Tony on Sunday, I can't make the June club meet (as it's on Zoë's birthday) so we will have to start arranging for the RMS software and spreadsheets to be on somebody else's laptop.

Requirements are Windows XP/Vista/7 and Microsoft Excel 2007 or later

Ideally a second monitor is also good for the racers to see.

I would suggest it would be good to have this alternative in place in good time so a few more people can get familiar with the software and how to run everything.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I will be there with own mod I hope by then. Being worked on as speak. Maybe able to help with software Al to put on my laptop as would like it for home.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Me and Craig will be there and hopefully, fingers crossed, will stay for MOD as well.

Be cool to race against you again as well Deane, we have only raced against you once at SCHORC at the very 1st SCHORC meet at the car dealership, it'll be interesting to see how you cope with a Tyco

Al, I think my lap top is up to the spec needed but must admit I'm a little scared it won't be up to the job, lets chat at the April meet and hopefully it'll all fall into place.

Cheers
roll

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Good to see that we have at least a couple of options for laptops. I don't think the machine needs to be particularly high spec as the RMS software is intentionally pretty light weight.

The more people that have a copy the better really as the more people that can run race control the less I have to do it!

Maybe we can have a brief training session for those who are interested before the start of a meeting?

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (roll1later @ 21 Mar 2012, 23:16) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Be cool to race against you again as well Deane.
Cheers
roll

You shouldn't get ahead of yourselves with this!

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'd like to have the software on my lappy as well Alan, then could do testing at the 'The CMS'. Would be good to race against Deane at club level. Looking at some of the testing last night there are a couple of MOD cars that are starting to make me nervous.

Oh yeah, I can make the meet.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Guest fee is £8.00 I think. If your Tyco and MOD are quicker than mine then sorry no they are not allowed

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Monty

All your queries to me have been answered by email and pm.

All your posts will be deleted.

So don't post again.

You are not welcome at SCHORC.

OK Got it.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
None of my questions have been answered.

Well, apart from your refusal to return an eahorc trophy that is. You will be stripped of that title if you do not return it.

But as I am banned I guess there is no point trying to get the questions answered.

You say don't post again, but as you have blocked me sending PMs, and ignore emails, how else can I excercise my right to reply?

Is the ban going to be relaxed for the national in September? Everyone is looking forward to that race, Al and Paul will be helping build the track, so you don't need to be heavy handed about it at all. You are welcome to come, despite your lousy actions over the trophy I don't ban people, I think it is massive overkill to do so.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Lee, I am just asking questions, and making points, as you are doing. This is what forums are for.

Banning people, charging huge race fees and changing rules to make money are far more serious, so it's not 50:50 at all.

Tony lives for this stuff, I would quite happily just ask questions and get them answered without secret rule books and whatnot, and come race.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The SCHORC members have been emailed with a copy of the answers that I sent to you on the 21st March, there is nothing more to answer, goodbye.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Not coming now to April meeting. Only schorc meetings going to be coming to will be the super F1 races, also stopping AVHORA. Cya all at Super F1 I hope.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts