1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
.....and Barcelona is Mecca. Amen.

Good one Scott!

Kind regards

Russell

PS: It's great to see that we already have close to 700 members. Still a long way to go to get anywhere near the 6.165 disciples that belong to the Slot Adictos faith, though!

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Excellent, as usual! Nicely written and rather profound, Scott!

[inside joke on]Hey Diff, this gives new credence to our afterlife business plan!
[inside joke off]

·
Registered
89 Posts
Gee, based on some of my observations of images on other sights......
I am suprised this post's images (not editorial comment) have not generated some negative reactions.

·
Jim Moyes
5,002 Posts
Hallelujah!!!

Right then! How about we start going around in groups of three or four on sunny Saturday afternoons, knocking on peoples doors, handing out copies of the NSCC mag and suggesting that their lives need purpose and direction.

We could call ourselves Fred Francis' witnesses!

Mr.M

Just thought, Jexy is back from his travels soon, and he'll probably think this is a good idea! D'oh

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Has he spent 40 days* and nights in the wilderness?

Scott

* I may have my biblical time spans mixed up here, forgive me.

·
Registered
420 Posts

good grief scott..

... and jexy would be in good company...

//peter

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Alas i have only spent a mere 14 days and nights away from home, but i did manage to visit Rad Trax and pick up a few more of those SCX bargins and an interesting BRM kit.

Dressing up, visiting pubs and spreading the NSCC word, thought that's what we did every Wednesday anyway? (what frock you wearing tonight Scott?)

See you later.

Gareth

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi friends, I often have changed my worship, from R/C planes to vintage classic cars and from these to old bikes and now slot cars, an old almost forgotten credo of my youth : would you name me a turncoat ?

Ciao

1 - 17 of 17 Posts