SlotForum banner

ARC Pro Bluetooth Problem

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  dvd3500 
#1 ·
Could use some guidance. New Scalextric ARC Pro set. System worked fine the first time via the APP and my Android phone. Subsequent attempts to use fail. Refuses to connect long enough to use. I'm thinking I'm not the only one having this problem. The curious thing is that the Magic App works fine. Connects every time.

Regards

Bill

PS: Multiple Reboots of everything accomplish nothing

#2 ·
From your description, it certainly sounds like a bug in the Scalextric app, possibly only on your hardware or similar hardware. Do you have any other devices you can use?

Not that it matters, if the MAGIC app works fine... why bother with the Scalextric one?

#5 ·
Thanks everyone. And apologies for the duplicate post. The longer more detailed message never appeared .

Sadly I expected this. Bluetooth is a poor replacement for USB which is a poor replacement for real serial ports <lol>. And While the ARC App when it worked was "OK" I do agree that the Magic App is better.

Regards

Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.