SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there 2 different digital mastertracks??

One in normal box and 1 in red suitcase?

What are the differences?
One older release as the other?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I am not sure but i think they will be the same, although the original master track was non digital, but dont worry the two tracks can be used together just to extend the track. Be aware that you should only use one power base at a time if this is correct, you could put both bases in the curcuit but make sure you only use one at a time and never power both of them up at the same time.
Regards
Zen

·
Registered
240 Posts
The original N-Digital Master Track (40101) did come in a red "suitcase" and had about 42' of track. The latest N-Digital Master Track (V.09 -- 40104) comes in a box and has about 46 feet of track. They both come with four lane change tracks, three N-Digital controllers, three decoder chips, one N-Digital 14 volt/3 amp power transformer and the N-Digital console. I believe that the latest versions of the V.09 set contains the 'Progressive' controller but don't quote me on that.

Here is one significant difference: the original set came with a N-Digital console that has firmware version 1.05 or 1.06. V.09 sets that were produced in 2010 and later may contain the console with firmware version 1.08. This console version provides the real time lap counting and timing data that allows software applications such as MAARDS and PC Lapcounter to display lap times and counts for each car throughout the race. It also has improved amateur and professional throttle profiles. There is also a 1.07 version that has the improved profiles but not the real time data. The older firmware versions do not provide these data. I say, may contain, because the only way to know with certainty which firmware version a console has is to test it with the software. Ninco does not acknowledge firmware versions later than 1.05.

_michael

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ninco does not offer an upgrade path, either in the field or at the "factory".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts