SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know many of us have perhaps bought Scalextric sets and cars from the Argos site before but have you seen the "Scalextric" T shirts?
In 100% cotton and in sizes S to XL they were not perhaps the best bargain at £11.99 at full price, (and they have been on price promotion before), but the current promotion of 2 t-shirts for £15 and using a discount code FASHION15, as well as free delivery may be of interest to some of you on here as it brings the price down to a fiver a t-shirt. (Drop a hint for Fathers Day perhaps!) You do need to buy 2 t-shirts admittedly but this ends up cheaper than buying one on its own!

Here is how to get deal.

Search on the Argos.co.uk site for Scalextric T-shirt (or just T-Shirt if you want a non Scalextric t-shirt like Batman or Superman).

Put 2 T-shirts in your shopping cart that are part of the 2 for £15 offer.

Use FASHION15 as the discount voucher code at the checkout which takes £5 off a spend of £15 or more on fashion items.
(Not sure how long this code is valid for as it seems it is a new one that has just been issued as I can't seem to find it mentioned on any of the voucher code sites at the moment.) The discount is taken off straight away so you only pay £10 for two T-shirts.
Pay by card or you can even use paypal if you want. Delivery is within 4 days it is claimed.
It does work as I have tried it!
(Credit for details of £5 discount code goes to original poster "ednamay78" on hotukdeals site where deal is starting to get hot!)

Hope this may be of interest to someone?

CB

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Excellent, many thanks.

Can't complain getting 2 t-shirts for £10, even get another 15p cashback if you go through quidco.com (every penny counts)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad it was of help to someone!

Wraith I forgot to mention quidco - well done! I used it as well but for those not in the know it is only of use really if you are already signed up there and buy regularly online through the organisations that use them. (However if you think quidco is a good idea, I am happy to refer anyone to quidco as you do get rewarded for doing that when a new person joins quidco through your link and has saved £5 with them. Just send me a PM if you want.)

CB

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hi, we had these at £5 each at our club last night one was bought mind you it was size xxl, when he realized he said it would do for the wife ( are you saying something there craig
) or did you mean as a night shirt. phil.

·
David J
3,182 Posts
Anyone received their shirts yet?
Six weeks now and Argos are telling me that they have no stock to complete my order.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts