SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the site and I have (2) Artin Digi Pro sets with (12) cars and controllers and the track from an Artin 4 lane figure 8 analog set for sale. I would like to sell everything in one lot, don't want to split it up. The buyer will pay the actual shipping cost from NJ or can pick it up locally. I have a 10' x 6' 6" track layout done that is on a pulley system that cranks up to the ceiling in my garage it includes an Artin grandstand set, extra brushes plus some other track accessories. All reasonable offers will be considered, if you're local and want the layout as is with the pully system we can make a deal. I can send pictures if interested.

Thanks for your interest,
Mark

·
Greg Gaub
14,985 Posts
Artin Digipro is something that doesn't get much play here. You'll want to post up some pics and videos to get anyone offering some dosh for it. I've never even seen one in the flesh, or even videos of a functional set to know how they work, let alone coming to a value for the kit. Anything more than the name will help a prospective buyer here.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am thinking only Artin Digipro cars work with that set, so it's appeal would be somewhat limited. Honestly, the 4-lane analog track by itself may be worth more, as it is of very good quality. Toss in some of the standard track from the Digipro set and you've got a fairly large Artin analog setup that would make a lot of people happy - especially since it's not easy to find anymore.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your input, the digital and analog track are exactly the same, the only difference between the analog and digitals are the main controller track, cars, and controllers. I will post some pictures when I get a chance,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really don't want to sell it in pieces, I'm looking to sell the complete setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts