SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
First I've heard of them, but I see a bunch of decals that I wouldn't mind having. Wonder if they ship to the US?

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
Hmmm. Even though I have little or no intention of attempting a re-livery that's the kind of site I could suddenly find I've lost half an hour just nosing around!

I know you were asking a question I'm not answering but thanks for the link!

·
Kitbasher
4,247 Posts
Wow, what a great range. Thanks for the heads up...

·
Registered
872 Posts
I received a set yesterday for toblerone 908/3..

Certainly better quality than Patto.

nearly as good as DMC.

About the same quality as INDYCALS.

however I think I ordered the 1/43 version !!!

be careful when ordering.... they come in 1/43-1/32-1/24

the NSR F1 specific ones only come in 1/32 however.

so I had to re-order the 908/3 decals....

ho hum !

·
ParrotGod
7,809 Posts
I am trying to get a set for an AMG Gt3 and the NSR F1 (camel) but it seems that new zealand is not in their list of countries where to ship to.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I am trying to get a set for an AMG Gt3 and the NSR F1 (camel) but it seems that new zealand is not in their list of countries where to ship to.
Do they ship to Oz? (I'm on my phone, so can't translate the site) if so you can send here then from Oz to NZ, but that my make it cost prohibitive...

·
ParrotGod
7,809 Posts
They have updated their website. Interesting that on evotech shop the slides cost a little less than on their own website.

·
*** Leo A Capaldi ***
3,588 Posts
Like most decal suppliers they do not state what manufacturer's cars the decals will fit. Always best to ask before buying if there are contour based shapes involved.

Fly GT40 versus Scalextric GT40 ?

Leo

·
ParrotGod
7,809 Posts
Good point...but in general I assume that when I get decals from third-parties it will never be a perfect match.

DIfferent story if I buy a whitekit that comes with decals..but so far the only one that i have dealt with are the excellent BA Ferrari 458.

·
ParrotGod
7,809 Posts
By the way, they still haven't updated their website...so I cannot register an account with my address.

Why they cannot get a piece of standard code for the dropdown menu with all the country names already in it. Or let the user type it.

I tried evotech but their postage fare are ridiculously high: for a couple of sheets of decals, lightweight interiors, rubber wings and z-machine light kit 44 Euro of postage fee!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
this is the ATALAYA set for the '86 Benetton i received yesterday.

the sizing for the NSR F1 is spot on

The surface of the decal is smooth

The whites they print are very solid

the glue on the back of the decal really does give good adhesion (let it dry at least 48 hours)

When the NSR white kit comes out in March i will build it up.

Im expecting a really neat result with these decals.

in this particular set they even give you test strip of green

to help you with colour matching the bodywork colour.

looks like British racing green.

They also supply you with a picture of the car to help you with decal positioning.

cheers

Peter

Attachments

·
ParrotGod
7,809 Posts
I have ordered that benetton set plus 9 more (AMG, M6, Abarth 500, and more NSR F1).

They offered an 5% discount because I had my order sitting in the cart for too long ;-)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts