SlotForum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Still not replying to me.
I've now given-up all hope of ever seeing either the decal sheet, or my money back. As they are the only suppliers of my chosen livery, I'll have to re-paint the car for a different livery from a different supplier.

DaveLat posted above that the decals he's had from Atalaya were sent by UPS. Mine were sent by Correos . At least, the tracking number they gave me was a Correos one.

Not impressed.
mad.gif

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I've now given-up all hope of ever seeing either the decal sheet, or my money back. As they are the only suppliers of my chosen livery, I'll have to re-paint the car for a different livery from a different supplier.

DaveLat posted above that the decals he's had from Atalaya were sent by UPS. Mine were sent by Correos . At least, the tracking number they gave me was a Correos one.

Not impressed.
mad.gif
I dont know how it is in your country mate, but at least in mine, I never order nothing by ordinary mail, ALWAYS use renown delivery services(DHL, Fedex, etc), otherwise its a tails-heads game, sad but true.

To my country(Mexico) Atalaya uses one of the said before, delivery time is about 3weeks, as they are decals a simple plain envelopment will do.

Cheers

·
ParrotGod
7,809 Posts
I have bought quite a lot of stuff from Spain, maily BA cars and Correos has always delivered with no itch.

I have ordered once from Atalaya and was through Correos when we were in full level 4 lockdown and it was good.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I have bought quite a lot of stuff from Spain, maily BA cars and Correos has always delivered with no itch.

I have ordered once from Atalaya and was through Correos when we were in full level 4 lockdown and it was good.
I've had loads of stuff from Spain, from cars (sometimes multiple in one box) to small parts, mostly by Correos. This is the first problem I've had in 10 years. Problems happen, I get that. Up to now I've been very lucky. What has ticked me off, in this instance, is Atalaya's total disinterest/lack of communication.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
No mail or courier service is running properly with Covid. My best supplier's are late with everything. Hundreds of orders are lost in the system. Suppliers are losing their nerves over having to do a lot of refunds because of something outside of their control. There are a lot of customers upset and suppliers are getting the punishment/blame.

While there is no excuse for silence. Suppliers just can't keep up with the complaints these days.

I usually have a cheery conversation with Oliver at Professor Motor while placing my orders. You can tell he's very stressed these days. He can't receive supplies on time to fill orders. He's upset too.

I hope this eventually gets sorted out. I feel for you StuBeeDoo. I am waiting for parts too.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I'm waiting for parts (from Canada) too.

Maybe I've just been lucky, but the much-maligned Royal Mail in U.K. have continued to be outstanding. I got some parts this morning (Monday) I only bought on Saturday! The postman always has a cheerful word or two, as well.
Mike

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
It's my theory that getting to know your postie, going beyond just grunting or nodding a 'Hello' and actually talking to them - briefly, so as not to delay them - apart from being a humanising and civil thing to do pays dividends with their approach to your deliveries and the care they will give them.

As you were.

Reactions: DNQ

·
ParrotGod
7,809 Posts
It's my theory that getting to know your postie, going beyond just grunting or nodding a 'Hello' and actually talking to them - briefly, so as not to delay them - apart from being a humanising and civil thing to do pays dividends with their approach to your deliveries and the care they will give them.

As you were.
I think the above can be applied to many fields.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I've sent Atalaya several emails after having more than 100 euro worth of product in my cart that I wanted to purchase but couldn't because of a webpage error that I couldn't understand. I sent them an email and never heard from them. We're going on 2 months nearly to the day. ZERO customer service IMO. Does anyone know if they read these forums? I would think there can't be abetter way to get in touch with them than their own email, but does someone know how to get in touch with them? I guess I could call them...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I've sent Atalaya several emails after having more than 100 euro worth of product in my cart that I wanted to purchase but couldn't because of a webpage error that I couldn't understand. I sent them an email and never heard from them. We're going on 2 months nearly to the day. ZERO customer service IMO. Does anyone know if they read these forums? I would think there can't be abetter way to get in touch with them than their own email, but does someone know how to get in touch with them? I guess I could call them...
They speak spanish mate, so unless you have a good Flow, I suggest you better write again and try using the translator.

Cheers

·
Registered
427 Posts
They speak spanish mate, so unless you have a good Flow, I suggest you better write again and try using the translator.

Cheers
Of course they speak spanish! For sure they would've used the translator themselves then... I mean, it is 2021! In any case, roughly 70% of the people I've met while living in Barcelona over the course of 9 months spoke some form of English. Go figure.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
In my experience with Atalaya, Javier has been very quick to respond to emails. Perhaps there is some email issue between ISPs.
Dingleberry - I don't think he speaks English, only Castilian Spanish, French and Basque (he is in the Basque country).
So use Google Translate for communication, I doubt a phone call would be productive.
I use this email address - I think it is their standard one [email protected]
Javier DOES post very regularly on his own Facebook page Atalaya Slot Decals
and also on the FB page created by ScaleAuto/CricCrac for Policar monoposto livery builds
& updated/new decal sheets Formula 1 Policar Oficial, Preparaciones y decoraciones Cric-Crac SlotShop

So try contacting him via FB.
Edit: I just saw a post by Javier on FB in english... so who knows.

·
ParrotGod
7,809 Posts
I have had good response from them. When first I wanted to buy decals their webpage would not allow me to register because NZ was not one of their options for countries.
After an email I got a quick reply and the website was updated.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts